Are you customer focused and process driven?
Supply Chain & Customer Services Manager
Salary: circa £50k
We require a Supply Chain & Customer Services Manager to lead our supply chain team based in Corwen. This is a brand new role for us that will be instrumental in implementing best practice in end to end supply chain management. Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, you will also act as first point of contact for our customers for supply chain issues.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Lead, manage and develop planning team members
• Serve as the primary point of contact for customers regarding customer service queries and issue resolution
• Monitor and report supply chain planning performance, including Plan Adherence and OTIF
• Analyse the use of MRP and ordering systems and the interface between MRP and financial system
• Configure inventory policies and levels for raw materials and packaging linked to forward demand
• Develop and operationalise new S&OP process for the business
• Construction of a suitable capacity model which provides forward visibility of labour requirements
• Develop process maps, standard operating procedures & routines for planners and monitor performance
• Develop an ongoing programme of planning improvement initiatives and lead implementation including Process Mapping, Process Design, Process flow charts and RACI charts
• Define Excel support requirements and lead implementation with the provided support capability
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Supply Chain Manager who can demonstrate the following experience:
• Demonstrable experience at a supervisory level within planning
• Experience planning varied products within the food industry.
• Experience of implementing Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes
• Extensive Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) experience
• Experience managing and controlling stock levels
• Experience of Capacity planning – short and long term