We require an experienced HR professional to lead our HR team based in Corwen covering a period of maternity leave. Reporting to our Managing Director, you will work closely with business leaders on all people related matters.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, manage and develop HR team members
- Roll out the FY19/20 People & Impact Plan
- Implement policies and procedures across the business to improve and sustain high levels of employee engagement
- Establish and maintain Wholebake’s employer brand (destination employer)
- Ensure all people matters are handled in a sensitive yet efficient manner and in accordance with our core values
- Responsible for maintaining legal compliance with all UK employment legislation
- Continually identify and implement process improvements across the department
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a professional and experienced HR Manager or Business Partner who can demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous generalist HR experience, ideally in a similar environment at a similar level
- Up to date working knowledge of UK employment law
- L7 CIPD qualified or working towards
- Experience of implementing new systems, policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to develop relationships internally and externally to the business.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under their own initiative